Moms love

April 03, 2016

Baby it feels soo different mom and daughter

mom-love-quotes



  • A mother is a daughter's first best friend.
  • All that I am, or home to be, I owe to my angel mother -Abraham Lincoln.
  • I love my mother as trees loves water and sunshine. ...
  • No matter your age, you always need your mom.
  1. Home is where your mom is.
  2. I do what I want, when I want, where I want… if my mom says it’s ok.
  3. I believe in love at first sight because I loved my mom since I opened my eyes.
  4. The worst sight in the world is seeing your mom cry.
  5. Happiness is seeing your mother smile.
  6. I love my mom because she gave me everything: she gave me love, she gave me her soul, and she gave me her time.
  7. First my mother, forever my friend
  8. No matter how old you get, sometimes, you still just need a hug from mom to make everything better.
  9. There will be so many times you feel like you’ve failed. But in the eyes, heart, and mind of your child, you are super mom.
  10. Every day I become a bit more like my mother… and I couldn’t be any prouder!
  11. My mother is my best critic, and yet my strongest supporter.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Note:

New Follow Widget added at Right sidebar Please Give your name while you suggesting song,Dedicate your Song..! in any language Telugu Hindi English ..more

Random posts

recent posts

Share With friends